- individual and group gymnastics
Nie znaleziono żadnych ofert
the Centre, located close to the beach and surrounded by old pine trees,is a perfect place for family holidays. The unique microclimate helps to treat allergies and respiratory diseases. Everyone willing to spend their holidays actively can get some adrenaline from the basketball or volleyball courts.
Nie znaleziono żadnych ofert
Szczecin/Goleniów – 90 km
Koszalin – 20 km
Trzebiatów – 10 km
Kołobrzeg – 20 km
Check in 14.00, check out 10.00
outdoor swimming pool
a choose of diets
We accept credit cards
pets not allowed
200 m form the sea
We speak German
The Centre, located close to the beach and surrounded by old pine trees,is a perfect place for family holidays. The unique microclimate helps to treat allergies and respiratory diseases. Everyone willing to spend their holidays actively can get some adrenaline from the basketball or volleyball courts. Training session or meetings organizors can make use of our professional conference facilities.
The Mrzeżyno Beach has been awarded by the ‘Blue Flag’ emblem as it is amongst the clearest beaches in Poland.
We provide our guests with:
- a complex of 4 buildings with double rooms, four person studios and suites (114 places altogether),
- ll rooms with a private bathroom, TV, radio, phone and beach equipment,
- a dining room (with 100 seats),
- 2 conference rooms (35 and 45 seats) which can be joined as one,
- café, grill,
- Wellness base: hydrotherapy, physiotherapy, thermotherapy, aerosoltherapy, therapeutic massage, individual and group gymnastics
- pool area,
- dry and steam sauna, solarium,
- tennis court, volleyball and basketball course,
- Billiards, playground for children,
- playroom for children in July and August.
Good to know:
– lunch 13.00-15.00
– dinner 18.00-19.00,
Mrzeżyno is located on Trzebiatowskie coast at the mouth of the Rega river, where there are some of the most picturesque beaches in Western Pomerania, and you can still find specimens of Baltic amber. Clean, sandy coast, gentle dunes covered with coastal vegetation and a wide band of pine forest make Mrzeżyno a place with unique microclimate which is perfect for treatment of allergies and upper respiratory tract diseases; presence of beneficent iodine and salt particles reaches 200 metres inland. In the swimming area in Mrzeżyno tourists’ safety is well guarded. Also the standard of water purity is high, which was repeatedly confirmed by the Blue Flag certification.
Port – sea cruises by tourist ship .
- The lighthouse dated 1770 – from the top of the lighthouse, there is a beautiful view of the sea and the harbor.
- Basilica of the Virgin Mary – the most valuable building of the city, an example of the Pomeranian Gothic style.
Interfolk – International Meetings with Folklore (August) – promote different cultures of the world.
- Millennium aqua park – a water park with swimming pools, three slides, a wild river, a wading pool, water geysers and other attractions.
- Wild West entertainment park in Zieleniewo – the land of western and the Indians with a mini zoo and other attractions.
- Organ and Chamber Music Festival – every Friday from June to September.
- Stones Museum – exposition of various mineral stones.
- Gunpowder tower – a Gothic tower, from which you can admire wonderful views.
- Pomeranian Narrow Gauge Railway Exhibition – open-air museum of narrow gauge railways.
- Old Town – unique old buildings, checkered street pattern and well-preserved monuments.
- Kasha Festival (August) – refers to the legend, according to which a dropped bowl of kasha saved the city from the invasion of the people from Gryfice.
- International competition of horse fire hoses (June) – a unique event, during which you can watch the firefighting teams competing.
Centrum Zdrowia, Urody i Rekreacji Geovita w Mrzeżynie
street: Pocztowa 4, 72-330 Mrzeżyno
tel. +48 91 386 62 72 (reception)
tel. kom. + 48 695 377 721 (reception)
tel. kom. + 48 601 811 559 (marketing)
fax +48 91 386 62 76
Bank account: Getin Noble Bank S.A.
89 1560 0013 2676 6149 6000 0008
Bank account: (EURO)
Getin Noble Bank S.A.
IBAN: PL29 1560 0013 2676 6149 6000 0021
Kod BIC (Swift): GBGCPLPK