- hydrotherapy (bubble bath and brine, Scottish shower, vortex massage),
- physiotherapy (diadynamics, interdyn, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, iontophoresis, mud-galvanization, quartz lamp, lamp Sollux, Magnetronic, laser),
- aerosoltherapy, thermotherapy (mud compresses), physiotherapy, therapeutic massages,
- indoor swimming pool,
No offers found
the Centre is located in a picturesque part of Złockie, right on the edge of the spa area. In this large and beautifully designed area you will find modern facilities for wellness, tennis courts and a magnificent indoor pool. After doing some sports you can relax in the evening by the grill.
No offers found
Kraków – 150 km
Krynica – 15 km
Muszyna 3,5 km
Nowy Sącz – 50 km
Check in 14.00, check out 12.00
We speak Russian
Attractive recreational areas
Pets not allowed
Close to ski resorts
We accept credit cards
a choice of diet
We speak English
The Centre is located in a picturesque part of Złockie, right on the edge of the spa area. In this large and beautifully designed area you will find modern facilities for wellness, tennis courts and a magnificent indoor pool. After doing some sports you can relax in the evening by the grill. The Centre has a professional conference facilities.
The proximity of hiking tracks and a ski complex makes GEOVITA a perfect place for active recreation.
We provide our guests with:
- single, double, three-bed and four-bed rooms and suites (101 places altogether)
- all rooms with a private bathroom, satellite TV, telephone, sun beds, hairdryer, bathrobe and views on the forested hills,
- dining room (130 seats),
- café, grill hut, a place for fireplace,
- four conference rooms (80, 2 x 60, 20 seats with the possibility of connection)
- conference rooms are equipped with: overhead projector, screen, multimedia projector, projector screen, flip charts, audio-visual equipment,
- wellness base: hydrotherapy (bubble bath and brine, Scottish shower, vortex massage), physiotherapy (diadynamics, interdyn, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, iontophoresis, mud-galvanization, quartz lamp, lamp Sollux, Magnetronic, laser); aerosoltherapy, thermotherapy (mud compresses), physiotherapy, therapeutic massages,
- indoor swimming pool,
- two tennis courts, volleyball and basketball course,
- billiards, table tennis,
- a garden with a playground,
- playroom for children,
- monitored car park.
Good to know:
- hotel day from 2 PM to noon
- we accept credit cards,
- we speak English, German, Russian,
- meals times:
- various types of diets to choose from: low-calorie diet, vegetarian diet, gluten-free diet, hepatic diet, stomach diet, diet for diabetics and gluten-free diet
- in the Centre we can treat musculoskeletal diseases, upper respiratory tract diseases, gastrointestinal tract diseases, kidney diseases, rheumatic diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic disorders, occupational diseases,
- the Centre is located 3.5 km from Muszyna, 15 km from Krynica Zdrój, 50 km from Nowy Sącz and 150 km from Kraków,
- ski complexes – Złockie, Szczawnik – the distance from the Centre – only 2.5 km, cable car in Krynica-Zdrój 13 km away, chair lift in Wierchomla 4.5 km away
- Nearby many recreational areas of fitness and outdoor playgrounds
– breakfast 8.00-10.00
– lunch 13.00-14.00
– dinner 17-17.45
– supper 18.00-19.00
Złockie, quiet and peaceful town, situated in the valley of two creeks Szczawnik and Jasieńczyk, with the band of Kotliczny Wierch and Jaworzyna from the north. The place has mild mountain climate and the air here smells with the aroma of natural essential oils. Large forested areas around the town have beneficial effect on the respiratory system. Many hiking trails run here, so you can easily plan your walking and cycling tours. Gentle Beskid Sądecki mountains wait for the tourists here along with green valleys lying at their feet – you can admire their magnificent panorama from the top of Jaworzyna Krynicka (1114 m). In winter, you will find a great areas for skiers.
Winter sports enthusiasts will find scenic ski tours here. Also the ski station Dwie Doliny, located just 2.5 km from Złockie, provides a lot of attractions. Winter landscapes can be admired from the perspective of snowmobile as well as traditional sleigh ride with torches. In Muszyna there is an outdoor ice rink where you can skate or play ice-hockey.
Jaworzyna Krynicka (1114 m) to the top runs a number of hiking, cycling and horse riding trails. You can also reach the peak by Poland’s longest gondola cable car.
Parkowa mountain in Krynica-Zdrój – surrounded by spa park, at the top (which you can reach also by a small railway) there are slides and a great view of the surrounding countryside.
Ruins of the castle of governors of Muszyńskie state. The ruins are on the historic trade route to Hungary. We invite you to get to know all of the Slovak Polish border castles: Muszyna, Rytro, Plavec, Kamenica
Shepherd’s hut by Wierchomla with the most beautiful panorama of the Tatras. Twice a year there is a festival of tinctures in the hut.
Mineral waters pump room
Sensory park and fitness park
Scenic hiking, cycling, horse-riding and skiing routes.
Wooden Architecture Route – a special trail, with about 250 historic wooden Orthodox churches, churches, villas and open-air museums. Nearby objects, hiding the story of Lemkos, are in Złockie, Szczawnik, Jastrzębik, Dubno, Leluchów, Powroźnik, Milik and Andrzejówka.
Linden Reserve Obrożyska – walking through the linden woods for 2-3 hours you can effectively forget about noise of civilization and relax at a place which is home of deer, fox, badger, boar, many birds and insects.
Mofety: monument of inanimate nature of professor Henryk Świdziński. The biggest one is called Bulgotka, the other one is Zatopne (covered with stream waters). There is also a single dry exhalation of carbon dioxide: Dychawka. These names perfectly illustrate their characteristic features, as the bursting bubbles make gurgling sounds of hissing, and from the deprived of water Dychawka you can hear the ‘breath’ of the earth.
Open-air ice rink in Zapopradzie – it turned into a skatepark in the summer
Rafting on the river Poprad – the river is picturesquely situated and it is also a natural border of Poland and Slovakia. Absolutely safe kayaking and rafting there.
Barski confederates’ trenches
Following Janosik’s tracks: Castle Stara Lubovna / SK /, Cerveny Klastor / SK /, the Dunajec River rafting, castles in Niedzica and Czorsztyn / PL /.
Bardejov – museum of icons, church of Saint Idzi, the Austro-Hungarian spa Bardejovske Kupele
Centrum Zdrowia i Rekreacji Geovita w Złockiem
Złockie 80, 33-370 Muszyna
phone +48 18 471 43 04 (recepcja)
mobile +48 695 377 716 (recepcja)
mobile +48 697 077 799 (marketing)
fax +48 18 471 41 83
Bank account: Getin Noble Bank S.A.
03 1560 0013 2676 6149 6000 0004
Bank account (EURO):
Getin Noble Bank S.A.
IBAN: PL 29 1560 0013 2676 6149 6000 0021
Kod BIC (Swift): GBGCPLPK