Geovita in Zakopane
The Centre is located on a quiet southern slope of Antałówka with a panoramic view of Giewont and the Tatra Mountains. Our guests will surely appreciate the proximity of the city centre and a modern Aquapark just nearby.
Nie znaleziono żadnych ofert
Kraków – 100 km
Zakopane (centrum) – 0,5 km
Zakopane (centrum) – 0,5 km
Check in 14.00 check out 12.00
We speak English
Close to ski resorts
pets not allowed
a choice of different diets
We acceped credit cards
We offer all our guests, for the duration of their stay, TATRZAŃSKA CARD – a special card authorizing the holder DISCOUNTS in more than 50 locations in the Sub-Tatra region.
We provide our guests with:
- single, double, three-bed and four-bed rooms and suites (116 places altogether),
- all rooms with a private bathroom, satellite TV, radio, telephone,
- dining room (120 seats),
- café, grill hut,
- five air-conditioned conference rooms (100, 2 x 40 seats – with the possibility of a connection, 40 and 15 seats)
- sauna, solarium,
- gym, fitness room,
- monitored car park and garages
- free WiFi
We also offer:
- two 4-bed holiday cottages, available all-year-round, heated,
- cottages consist of 2 areas: on the first floor there is a bathroom, a kitchen, a room with 2 beds and on the second floor a room with 2 beds.
Good to know:
- hotel day from 2PM to noon
- We accept credit cards,
- meals time:
– breakfast 8.00-10.00
– lunch 13.00-15.00
– dinner 16.30-18.45
– supper 17.30-18.45,
- various types of diets to choose from: vegetarian diet, light and gluten-free diet,
- the Centre area is fenced, guarded around all the time,
- the Centre is located just 10 minutes walking distance from the city centre, the distance from Kraków is 100 km,
- ski complexes – Nosal, Szymoszkowa, Gubałówka, Kasprowy and numerous lifts in Poronin, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Białka Tatrzańska,
- our conference rooms are equipped with: overhead projector, multimedia projector, slides projector, magnetic board, Carbonless board, CD player, screen, sound-machine, audio-video equipment, air-conditioning,
- close to our Centre there is the Aquapark Zakopane complex with swimming pools, saunas, water slides – our guests are offered 1.5 hour stay at the Aquapark for the price of just 1 hour. Detailed information at the reception desk of the Centre.
Zakopane – the capital of Polish Tatra Mountains. Throughout the year it offers ideal conditions for family rest and mountain tourism. Beautiful mountains, lively folklore and unique wooden buildings attract visitors from all over the world. Walks in the picturesque mountain valleys, climbing the peaks of the Tatra Mountains, off-road cycling, horse riding in open air, or a ride to the top of Kasprowy and Gubałówka – are just some examples of attractions waiting for tourists. Also the annual International Festival of Highland Folklore has the unique climate. The Tatra Mountains, beautiful also in winter, offer wonderful impressions for ski lovers mainly thanks to well-prepared, groomed and lighted slopes.
Kasprowy cable cars lead to the peaks of these two mountains. From there you can admire the beautiful Tatra Mountains.
Gubałówka cable cars lead to the peaks of these two mountains. From there you can admire the beautiful Tatra Mountains.
Cemetery on Pęksowy Brzyzk
historic cemetery with distinctive, original tombstones
Tatra Museum of Chałubiński
presents permanent exhibitions: historical, ethnographic and natural sciences.
entertainment for the whole family, big and small slides, leisure pool and a swimming pool, a wading pool for toddlers, for older children – ‘a wild river’.
Dunajec river rafting
the route leads through the uniquely shaped Dunajec river and among the Pieniny mountains.
Castle – beautifully situated on the banks of the Dunajec river, almost entirety preserved. From the terrace you can admire the Pieniny mountains, castle Czorsztyn, the Tatra Mountains.
Centrum Konferencyjno-Rekreacyjne Geovita w Zakopanem
street. Wierchowa 4, 34-500 Zakopane
phone +48 18 206 60 41 (reception)
mobile +48 695 377 718 (reception)
mobile +48 782 600 149 (marketing)
fax +48 18 201 25 99
Bank account: Getin Noble Bank S.A
57 1560 0013 2676 6149 6000 0002
Bank account (EURO):
Getin Noble Bank S.A
IBAN: PL 29 1560 0013 2676 6149 6000 0021
Kod BIC (Swift): GBGCPLPK