Hotel Perła Bieszczadów***,
Elegant, comfortable hotel, with professional service as well as amazing sights is a perfect place for a family holiday and creative work. There is also a Holiday House and stylish wooden, all-year-round cottage houses.
Nie znaleziono żadnych ofert
Rzeszów – 150 km
Ustrzyki Dolne – 20 km
Sanok – 60 km
Check in 14.00 check out 12.00
We speak English
Swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna
Close to turistic tracks
We acceped credit cards
a choose of difrent diets
We speak Russian
pets not allowed
close to hotel – ski slope
We provide our guests with:
- single and double rooms, apartments, all year round cottage houses and apartments (173 places altogether)
- all rooms with a private bathroom, TV, telephone, radio, refrigerator, hairdryer and air conditioning in the hotel
- restaurant (170 seats), Free WiFi
- nightclub is open on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9 PM (July and August), for groups with prior arrangement
- 3 conference rooms (120, 30, 15 seats), there is also a possibility to adapt 5 additional meeting rooms for training purposes
- Indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- outdoor swimming pool complex (open in the summer)
- clubrooms (table tennis, table football)
- playroom and a playground for children
- tennis courts, volleyball and basketball course, football pitch
- mountain bike rental
- trout fishing
- slope with a ski lift (open only under favorable weather conditions)
- therapeutic exercises
- hydrotherapy: underwater whole body massage, acid-carbon bath, whirlpool bath of upper and lower limbs
- electrotherapy: sonotherapy, magnetic therapy, laser biostimulation, mud wraps
SPA & Wellness Institute:
- beauty salon: facial and body treatments, hand and foot care treatments, body modeling treatments, beauty treatments
- wellness ceremony: chocolate massage, tiger shells massage, Asian punches massage, anti-aging body treatment
- 4 types of saunas (salt, herbal, steam and Finnish)
Good to know:
- hotel night from 3 PM to 11 AM
- we accept credit cards
- buffet breakfast
- meals time:
– breakfast: 8.00-10.30
– lunch: 13.00-15.00
– dinner: 18.00-21.00
– supper: 18.00-21.00
- The Four Seasons Restaurant opening hours: 13.00-21.00
- proximity of great hiking tracks
- the possibility of organizing active leisure (e.g. Quads, zorbing)
- the area is guarded all the time
Czarna is one of the most beautiful villages in Western Bieszczady. Located close to the upper valley of the river San and the Solina Lagoon, among forests of the Carpathian wilderness. Around the village there is a whole range of interesting cycling trails. It is a great place for bicycle enthusiasts, hiking lovers and car trips combined with visiting cultural monuments.
Bieszczady National Park
unique views and unusual flora and fauna.
Orthodox church in Czarna – wooden church of 1834 located on a hill, a short distance from the route of the ring road.
Uniate wooden Orthodox churches: in Czarna from 1843, in Bystre from 1902, in Michniowiec from 1863, in Polana from 1790 and in Rabe from 1858.
Cemetery from the late nineteenth and early twentieth century with ancient forest.
Oil mine – established in 1897, partially active even now.
Lake Solina is the largest artificial body of water retention and energy with a record capacity of 474 million cubic meters, area of 22 square kilometers and a coastline of 156 km. It was created in necessity to protect the valley being flooded by the waters of the San river.
Solińska Firewall – the largest dam in Poland, one of the biggest tourist attractions Solina as well as the whole of the Bieszczady mountains.
Hotel Perła Bieszczadów*** Centrum Konferencyjno – Rekreacyjne
38-710 Czarna, near Ustrzyki Dolne
tel. +48 13 461 61 61 (reception)
tel. kom. + 48 600 491 445 (reception)
tel. kom. + 48 691 901 562 (marketing)
tel. +48 13 461 61 50 (SPA)
fax +48 13 461 61 63
Bank account: Millennium S.A
68 1160 2202 0000 0002 3724 5866
Bank account (EURO) Millennium S.A
IBAN: 51 1160 2202 0000 0002 3724 6754
Kod BIC (Swift): BIGBPLPW