Geovita Piła-Płotki is a great place for family holidays and buissnes trips.
We can organize fantastic integration games such as: night hare and hounds, paintball, quad biking and rope slides. There is also a multipurpose playground and rope park located in our facility.
Nie znaleziono żadnych ofert
Poznań – 100 km
Piła – 9 km
Bydgoszcz, 100 km
Koszalin 144 km
Szczecin 160 km
Piła – 9 km
Check in 14.00, check out 12.00
We speak Russian
We accept credi cards
a choice of diet
We speak English
GeoPark (rope park)
attractive recreational areas
The Centre is located on a large fenced area, surrounded by pine and spruce forest. Several conference rooms with audio-visual equipment, provide excellent conditions for organizing training sessions and conferences. We can organize fantastic integration games such as: night hare and hounds, paintball, quad biking and rope slides. There is also a multipurpose playground and rope park located in our facility.
We provide our guests with:
- single, double or three-bed rooms and suites (125 places altogether),
- all rooms with private bathroom, TV, radio, telephone,
- air conditioned restaurant (150 seats),
- grill hut,
- 5 conference rooms (140, 60, 30 x2, 20 seats),
- sauna, jacuzzi, massage chair,
- bikes rental,
- Nordic walking sticks
- multi sports field,
- billiards, table tennis,
- guarded car park.
Geopark – rope park in our resort!
- The Geopark has three routes:
The Red route ‘Orla Perć’ – 18 obstacles, from 6 to 10 m above the ground, three zips, trapeze zip, grids, macaroni, V shape beams, the Tibetan bridge, etc. The total length of the route is 290 m.
- The Green route ‘Ścieżka pod Reglami’ – 7 obstacles, 3 m above the ground, the entrance through a climbing wall, Burmese bridge, footbridge, zips, mesh, the traverse wall, etc. The total length of the route is 130 m.
- Blue rope route “Ścieżka nad Reglami” – 11 obstacles, from 3-5 m above the ground, zips, tires, boxes, cables, V shaped beams, etc. The total length of the route is 120 m.
- For more information and pricing please go to our webpage: www.geoparklinowy.pl
Good to know:
- hotel day from 2 PM to 12 AM,
- we accept credit cards,
- we speak German, English and Russian,
- buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner,
- meal times are adapted to the individual needs of our guests
- the area is fenced and monitored,
- the distance from the beach and guarded bathing area 200 m,
- the distance from Piła is 3 km, from Bydgoszcz 100km, from Poznań 100 km, from Koszalin 144 km, from Szczecin 160 km,
Conference rooms equipped with: overhead projector, multimedia projector, screen, flip-chart, sound system, audio-visual equipment, air conditioning .
Płotki is located in the Gwda valley, on the border of Wałeckie and Krajeńskie lake district and Noteć central valley, just 3 km from Piła. It is a real paradise for nature lovers, anglers and mushroom pickers. There are more than 70 km of scenic cycling routes for trips lovers. Particularly attractive cycling route runs from Płotki to Piła through Kuźnik Landscape Reserve, where among moraine hills covered with pine forest, you can meet a lot of rare and protected animals and plants. During the trip, you can have a refreshing swim in one of the of the lakes Kuźnik or Rudnickie.
Kuźnik Nature Reserve is located on the outskirts of the city. It is almost 100-acre nature reserve existing for almost 80 years and it protects rare species of fauna and flora.
Park on the island – located in the centre of Piła on the vast island on the Gwda river, is a place of summer concerts and festivals.
Post German fortresses and fortifications – bunkers from world war II.
District Museum of Stanisław Staszic – a collection of traditional nativity scenes, paintings, sculptures and handicrafts.
Museum of Folk Culture – the second largest, one of the more interesting and more well-known open-air museums in Poland.
Parish church of St. Trinity from the fourteenth century. Inside the church there is a unique baroque canopy altar.
Centrum Konferencji i Rekreacji Geovita w Płotkach
Piła-Płotki, 64-920 Piła
phone +48 67 212 22 29 (reception)
mobile +48 607 367 774 (reception)
mobile +48 695 377 711 (marketing)
fax +48 67 214 74 74
Konto: Getin Noble Bank S.A.
35 1560 0013 2676 6149 6000 0010
Konto walutowe (EURO):
Konto Getin Noble Bank S.A.
IBAN: PL 29 1560 0013 2676 6149 6000 0021
Kod BIC (Swift): GBGCPLPK